- We commit our church community to supporting our families in the nurture and protection of our children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- We recognise that our work with children, young people and vulnerable adults is the responsibility of the whole church community.
- We are committed to implementing the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy - "The Care and Protection of Children".
- We undertake to select all our workers with care, to support them and to provide training for them.
- We undertake to receive any complaints seriously and respond to them promptly.
- We will review this policy annually.
- Alet les BainsMargaret Snow04 68 49 43 47
- BrensPeter Gibbs05 63 57 24 47
- CahorsAllan Chinnery05 65 22 97 89
- ToulouseDebbie Alder05 61 78 99 13
- VayracJill Pauling05 65 40 15 89
Safeguarding in the Diocese of Europe: Further Information
The Chaplaincy Safeguarding Officer is Margaret Cross on 05 63 94 47 15
The Diocesan Safeguarding Manager is Ian Carter: contact him by e-mail here.
The Assistant Safeguarding Manager is Tola Akinde-Hummel: contact her by e-mail here.
The Safeguarding Administrators are Mona Sathyadevan, contact her by e-mail here. and Majean Stanley, contact her by email here.