- We commit our church community to supporting our families in the nurture and protection of our children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- We recognise that our work with children, young people and vulnerable adults is the responsibility of the whole church community.
- We are committed to implementing the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy - "The Care and Protection of Children".
- We undertake to select all our workers with care, to support them and to provide training for them.
- We undertake to receive any complaints seriously and respond to them promptly.
- We will review this policy annually.
Safeguarding in the Diocese of Europe: Further Information
The Chaplaincy Safeguarding Officer is Celia Scott, her deputy is Margaret Snow (See Our Team)
The Assistant Safeguarding Manager is Tola Akinde-Hummel: contact her by e-mail here.
The Safeguarding Officer is Bridgett Fenton: contact her by e-mail here
The Safeguarding Administrator is Majean Stanley: contact her by email here.