- We commit our church community to supporting our families in the nurture and protection of our children, young people and vulnerable adults.
- We recognise that our work with children, young people and vulnerable adults is the responsibility of the whole church community.
- We are committed to implementing the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy - "The Care and Protection of Children".
- We undertake to select all our workers with care, to support them and to provide training for them.
- We undertake to receive any complaints seriously and respond to them promptly.
- We will review this policy annually.
- Alet les BainsMargaret Snow04 68 49 43 47
- BrensPeter Gibbs05 63 57 24 47
- CahorsAllan Chinnery05 65 22 97 89
- CaylusCelia Scott05 65 29 84 69
- ToulouseZena Baker05 82 74 29 39
- VayracJill Pauling05 65 40 15 89
Safeguarding in the Diocese of Europe: Further Information
The Chaplaincy Safeguarding Officer is Celia Scott on 05 65 29 84 69, her deputy is Margaret Snow on 04 68 49 43 47.
The Assistant Safeguarding Manager is Tola Akinde-Hummel: contact her by e-mail here.
The Safeguarding Officer is Bridgett Fenton: contact her by e-mail here
The Safeguarding Administrator is Majean Stanley: contact her by email here.